Hours of Operation
Please note the following regarding transcript requests:
- The NMSU Alamogordo Admissions & Records Office does not directly provide official transcripts. All transcript requests must be made through the NMSU Las Cruces campus or their online service.
- NMSU Alamogordo does not provide its own separate transcript. Classes taken at any NMSU campus will appear on a single NMSU transcript that can be requested via the online service.
- You can request Electronic Transcripts (“eTranscripts”) or Paper Transcripts. Paper Transcripts can be sent via the United States Postal Service or be picked up in Las Cruces.
- You will be required to pay a fee to receive an official transcript. The fee varies depending on the number and type of transcript you are requesting.
- If you have any questions concerning requesting NMSU Transcripts (which will include classes taken at NMSU Alamogordo), please contact the NMSU Registrar’s Office at (575) 646-3411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.