Applications for most of these scholarships are available at the NMSU-Alamogordo Financial Aid Office located in the George Fettinger Student Services Building.
See the Scholarships Feed Page for a Detailed Listing of Available Scholarships
- Altrusa International of Alamogordo Scholarship - Amount: Varies Criteria: You must be a resident of Otero County Must show a financial need Must attach official transcript or GED score Must enroll for a minimum of 6 credit hours at NMSU-A Must attach two (2) written letters of reference from individuals other than family Deadline: May 7, 2014
- Mass Mutual Scholars - Amount: A total of $150,000 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2014/15 school year Criteria: Open to students of all majors Will be entering sophomore, junior, senior or 5th-year senior year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university Plan to attend a degree-seeking program, full-time at a U.S. accredited [...]
- Goedeker’s College Scholarship - Goedeker’s College Scholarship Win up to $500 for Books About Goedeker’s Goedeker’s is a St. Louis-based, family-oriented company dedicated to excellence in service, convenience in shopping, and offering quality products at affordable prices. We sell an expansive selection of name brand kitchen appliances, washers and dryers, mattresses, and other home furnishings, both online and at [...]
- SpringBoard! Scholarships for Women -2014- - SpringBoard!, a program of the Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico, will award $1,000 scholarships in 2014 to deserving southern New Mexico women who are pursuing higher education at a southern New Mexico community college or vocational school. In addition, an “Over the Rainbow” $500 scholarship is available for a southern New Mexico woman attending [...]
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers - International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers The Local Lodge Scholarships are now available for High School students, Adult students as well as Lodge Members and their dependents. Note- Members applications are only accessible by Registered website users. Applications must be received by May 13th, 2014 Information and applications are available at: iam2515.org
- P.E.O Chapter AV Jerry Bruggeman Memorial Scholarship - Amount: Four $1,000 scholarship Criteria: Must be a graduating female senior from any Otero County high school Must be a U.S. citizen Must be a resident of Otero County Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher Must be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited school of higher learning For more information or to [...]
- Tharp Educational Scholarship - The Grace UMC Endowment Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of applications for the Tharp Educational, Kiel Bonnell, Dr. Joe & Zoe Emanuel, and J.E.T. Scholarships. Scholarships are open to qualifying graduating high school seniors and current full-time college students in Otero County. Applications are available on the church website, (site address on front [...]
- 2014-2015 Fall Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Award - Thermo Fisher Scientific is offering our future science scholars an opportunity to win $10,000 in scholarship funding for the 2014-2015 Fall semester. This scholarship was created to help provide educational opportunities for the future generation of scientists. Graduate students or undergraduate students must be enrolled in an accredited college for the 2014-2015 Fall semester to [...]
- Kappa Kappa Iota Beta State Scholarship - Amount: Varies Criteria:College Education majors Deadline: June 1, 2014 for 2014/2015 Applications available at the NMSU-A Financial Aid Office in Room 603 Applications should be returned to: Linda Porter, Beta State Scholarship Chairman 27 Calle Cadena La Luz, NM 88337
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarships - Amount: Varies The National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico is accepting applications for the three scholarship awards to be given on Saturday, April 5, 2014, at its state convention banquet in Albuquerque. Application forms, due by Feb 28, 2014, can be obtained through scholarship chair, Peggy Chong, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 505-508-1978.