Vice President for Business & Finance
Business Office Hours
Human Resources Office Hours
The primary duties and responsibilities of University Accounts Receivable are to perform the accounting function of billing and collecting for tuition, student fees and other student charges, process miscellaneous non-sponsored departmental accounts receivable and operate NMSU-As central cashiering and collection activities.
- Tuition assessment and adjustments
- Collection of accounts receivables
- Staff/spouse tuition remission waiver processing
- Financial aid fund distribution
- Miscellaneous accounts receivable collection
- Processing departmental deposits
Antonio A. Salinas, Jr.
Christy Van Cleave