Phone: (575) 439-3623
- Adjunct Faculty: Emergency Medical Services
- Administrative Searches
- Exempt (Professional)
- Non-Exempt (Classified)
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Career Services (Job Search assistance for NMSU students and alumni)
- Student Positions
Requirements for potential adjunct instructors who wish to teach online courses
- Appropriate degree credentials (As approved through Division and VPAA)
- Successful completion of the following at no cost to the participant if taken through NMSU‑A
- Canvas course or have taught online utilizing Canvas for at least two semesters
- Online Teaching Course (OTC)
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) course
If you are interested in an adjunct instructor position teaching online courses, contact Sherrell Wheeler at sWheeler@nmsu.edu to make arrangements for completion of these three training courses. Once complete your name will be submitted to the appropriate division head for consideration for future position openings.
NMSU is now recruiting for regular exempt and regular nonexempt positions using PeopleAdmin. For information about the implementation of the system, please visit our informational page at: http://hr.nmsu.edu/initiatives/peopleadmin/.
For assistance with the new system, please contact the HR Services Help Center at (575)646-8000 during normal business hours. Email requests may also be sent to hrHelp@nmsu.edu.