CareerBeam is a comprehensive, 24/7, user-friendly online career center that helps you determine what you want in your career and offers the steps to realize that dream. No matter where you are along the career development journey, it is a self-paced process to help you discover your values, interests and personality style, clarify your career goals, develop a professional resume and cover letter, prepare for interviews, build a professional network, and implement a strategic career search. Contact JT at 439-3720 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Step 1:
- Step 2: Click “Register Here” below Username/Password Step 3: Enter Name, NMSU email and your desired password.
- Step 4: Click the “Create My Account” button. You will get a confirmation email sent to your NMSU email address.
CareerBeam can help you with:
- Career Exploration: Use in-depth assessments to discover your values, interests, skills and personality and how they translate into potential career opportunities.
- Career Planning: Understanding the type of industry and company you want for your career.
- Career Research: Various databases to help you research companies, locations, professional associations, and more!
- Getting the Job: Creating your ‘sales pitch,’ networking, creating a cover letter and résumé and preparing for an interview.