How Do I Apply?
- Students interested in enrolling in dual credit courses should follow these steps:
- Download the New Mexico Dual Credit Request Form and complete it.
- Puck up a Dual Credit Application Packet from your High School counselor or NMSU-A Admissions Office located in room CB 603.
- Download the NMSU-A Admissions Application and complete it, (ensure a copy of your High School Transcript is attached.)
- Take the completed forms to your High School Counselor or Elma Hernandez (439-3725) at NMSU-A in Student Services.
- Take the COMPASS SKILLS Assessment.
- Meet with Rose Pena to begin your registration process.
The Dual Credit Submission Packet should Include the following items:
- Admissions Application.
- Agreements and Understanding Form.
- Dual Credit Request Form. (Available from your High School counselor or NMSU-A Admissions Office)
- Highschool Transcripts.