Holloman Air Force Base Learning Center
Serving Holloman AFB and Military Families At New Mexico State University-Alamogordo, we support military families who want to fulfill their educational goals:
- Take courses to complete the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Associate Degree
- Take courses to complete other Associate Degrees or Certifications with NMSU-Alamogordo and eventually a Bachelor’s degree with NMSU-Las Cruces
- Take classes for fun through Alamogordo Community Education
Classes offered at HAFB
- Classes offered in two (2) eight week sessions for fall and spring semesters
- Classes offered in two (2) five week sessions for summer
- Classes offered in the evening and occasionally at lunch
- Open to all students
For complete information, including any prerequisites required for these classes, please contact HAFB Coordinator at the Holloman Learning Center, (575) 479-4318.
For listings of NMSU-A courses offered at the Holloman Learning Center, please see Class Schedule page or view the NMSU-A Holloman Flyer.
- NMSU-A Holloman Fall 2012 Flyer (PDF, 88 KB)
Please Note! If you are registering for a class held at HAFB and you do not have base access, you must request a base access pass from Admissions at the time you register for classes. Please see the following link for more details:
- Just 12 minutes from Holloman Air Force Base
- On-base, on-line, and on-campus classes available
- On-site coordinator at Holloman Air Force Base Learning Center available for admissions and information advising
- More than 40 degree options
- Nationally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Accredited programs or certified degrees in pre-business, criminal justice, education, nursing, science, fine arts, arts, legal assistant, graphic design, office skills and many others
- In-state tuition for active duty military, spouses and dependents
- Tuition Waiver (PDF). Submit completed form to HAFB Coordinator or NMSU-A Admissions office
- Financial Aid options
- Classes available for the entire family
- Incoming freshman, dual credit, transfers, non-degree, German AF and Arbitur students welcome
- On-site coordinator on base: Monday – Thursday 7:30 – 4:30.
- Apply for admissions
- Submit military waiver and tuition assistance forms
- Register for classes
- Add/drop/withdraw from classes
- Obtain academic and admissions advising
Questions? Contact NMSU-A/HAFB coordinator:
- Bobi McDonald, HAFB Coordinator, email@example.com or call (575) 479-4318.