NMSU IS AN E-VERIFY COMPLIANT EMPLOYER AND AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. Offer of employment is contingent upon verification of individual’s eligibility for employment in the United States.
- Administrative Searches
- Faculty Postings
- Division Head & Faculty member (Associate or Assistant Professor) for Math, Engineering, Science and Health Division
- Assistant Professor of Nursing (4 Positions) (PDF)
- College Instructor or College Assistant Professor of Renewable Energy
- College Instructor or College Assistant Professor of Engineering
- Instructor/Assistant Professor of Education w/Reading Emphasis
- Exempt (Professional)
- Non-Exempt (Classified)
- Career Services (Job Search assistance for NMSU students and alumni)
- Student Positions
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation Requirements Foreign Transcript Requirements (PDF)
NMSU is now recruiting for regular exempt and regular nonexempt positions using PeopleAdmin. For information about the implementation of the system, please visit our informational page at: http://hr.nmsu.edu/employment/pa.html.
For assistance with the new system, please contact the HR Services Help Center at (575)646-8000 during normal business hours. Email requests may also be sent to email@example.com.