HSI STEM (Title III)
Amount: $1,000 one time only scholarship
Student must be low income and eligible for the Pell Grant
Student must be enrolled at NMSU-A and maintain a GPA of 3.0
Student must be a high school graduate with a diploma
Student must be in the alternative energies field
Deadline: February 21, 2014 for Spring 2014
Deadlines April 1st of every year Associate Degree Scholarships:
- Nursing and Medical Assisting – Associate Degree Scholarship: A $500 scholarship for students who are interested in pursuing associate level degrees, diplomas and certificates related to Nursing, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technology, Physical Therapy, Veterinary Technology, and Radiologic Technology.
- Art and Design – Associate Degree Scholarship: A $500 scholarship for students who are interested in pursuing associate level degrees related to Art, Computer Aided Design, Fashion Design, Visual Communications, Interior Design, and Computer Graphics.
- Computer Technology and Information Systems – Associate Degree Scholarship: A $500 scholarship for students who are interested in pursuing associate level degrees and certificates related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Networking
Thermo Fisher Scientific is offering our future science scholars an opportunity to win $10,000 in scholarship funding for the 2014-2015 Fall semester. This scholarship was created to help provide educational opportunities for the future generation of scientists. Graduate students or undergraduate students must be enrolled in an accredited college for the 2014-2015 Fall semester to qualify for this scholarship. A pre-selected committee will award two $10,000 scholarships and four $5,000 scholarships among the candidates.
Scholarship Award Criteria:
- Candidate must be enrolled as a graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited college or university for
the 2014-2015 Fall semester
- Candidate must have a declared major of Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related life science field
- Graduate students must have received an accumulative undergraduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Graduate students should be maintaining a GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during Graduate School
- Sophomores and Juniors must have an accumulative college GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Freshman must have an accumulative high school GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Candidates must complete an application & submit unofficial transcripts [if selected, an official transcript will be required]
- Although not required for an application, references can be submitted to:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Attn: Scholarship Reference
3734 N. Meridian Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
or via email to PierceScholarship@thermofisher.com.
- Deadline for applicants is 3:00:00 p.m. on August 1, 2014