- Findlaw: Small Business – Collection of small business resources as part of the FindLaw Web site. Offers access to information on starting, financing, managing, and marketing a small business. Provides access to model business plans, forms, and other documents for downloading. Contains business news items and a Web guide for consumers.
- Krislyn’s Strictly Business Sites – Highlights web sites on various aspects of business. Includes sites on accounting, management, manufacturing, advertising, marketing, multi-level marketing, banking, business plans, patents and trademarks, public relations, purchasing, quality, economics, sales, finance, taxation, and human resources, among others.
- Planware White Papers – Site dedicated to business planning – ‘White papers’ on writing a business plan, financial planning, idea generation & strategic development.
- Small Business Administration – U.S. Small Business Administration web site. Resources on business planning, business opportunities, financing, and information on state small business offices available.
- Librarian’s Internet Index (Business Topics) – Searchable directory of websites which have been selected and evaluated for their usefulness to business owners and managers.