Library Computers Policy
- There is no time limit for computer use, but when there is a waiting list, and a student has been using a computer for over an hour, the computer may be re-assigned.
- Please observe closing time. An announcement is made about 30 minutes prior to the lab’s closing. All printers will be turned off about 15 minutes before closing.
- The college maintains the computers for students to master course-related skills and to complete course assignments.
- Individuals creating a disturbance or making excessive noise may be asked to leave.
- No pornography allowed.
Computing Equipment Policies
- Installing software is prohibited. Only college owned software may be run. Users may not load or copy software on any computer.
- Anything you may have added to the hard drive will be erased when the computer is turned off. Users can save their documents on their own storage devices.