NMSU-A Townsend Library
Special Intersession hours:
Spring Break Hours
March 14 - 18, 2016
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Bureau of Business and Economic Research (BBER) – Socioeconomic and demographic databases and links to University, State and Federal data sources.
- New Mexico Economic Development Department – Information for those wanting to start a business in New Mexico.
- Alamogordo Small Business Development Center – Counseling and resources for established and prospective small businesses.
- Otero County Economic Development (OCEDC) – Information helpful to those considering starting a business in Otero County.
- Findlaw: Small Business – Collection of small business resources as part of the FindLaw Web site. Offers access to information on starting, financing, managing, and marketing a small business. Provides access to model business plans, forms, and other documents for downloading. Contains business news items and a Web guide for consumers.
- Krislyn’s Strictly Business Sites – Highlights web sites on various aspects of business. Includes sites on accounting, management, manufacturing, advertising, marketing, multi-level marketing, banking, business plans, patents and trademarks, public relations, purchasing, quality, economics, sales, finance, taxation, and human resources, among others.
- Planware White Papers – Site dedicated to business planning – ‘White papers’ on writing a business plan, financial planning, idea generation & strategic development.
- Small Business Administration – U.S. Small Business Administration web site. Resources on business planning, business opportunities, financing, and information on state small business offices available.
- Librarian’s Internet Index (Business Topics) – Searchable directory of websites which have been selected and evaluated for their usefulness to business owners and managers.