Bank of the Rio Grande
Students – if you need and can handle a full time job while going to school, Bank of the Rio Grande is looking for a teller and they need to fill the position quickly. This is not necessarily a professional career position, but it is a great resume builder, and a way to get your foot in the door, and could give you a leg up on getting a professional position in the bank after graduation. Interested students can respond to Rebecca Nezzer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your letter of application and resume.
- Some banking or related cash handling experience preferred.
Basic job includes but is not limited to:
- Handling deposits and cashing checks for customers.
- Answering customer service type questions for customers as needed.
- Ability to balance accurately.
- Will include working alternating Saturdays.
Salary based on experience.