Archive for May, 2012
Starting Salary – $32,718/year plus bonuses
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You’ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own. This position is located in Alamogordo, but this person must also be flexible to travel to Ruidoso on an as-needed basis (company car will be provided to travel to Ruidoso for work purposes).
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 6 months of experience in sales, customer service, management/supervisory experience in a sales or service industry or military with leadership.
- Will consider leadership experience in organizational involvement including student organizations/clubs, volunteer work or community service or experience as a student athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Point of Contact
Yvonne Aragon/Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources Division
Direct phone number: 505-830-8948
How to Apply: Must complete an on-line application http://www.erac.com/default.aspx, Management Trainee position (job# 58931)
We are pleased to announce a new, exciting position available at BLM – BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT. It is our hope that qualified, career oriented individuals at your organization will actively
consider this position and apply accordingly. Efforts on your part to disseminate this information are greatly appreciated.
Job Description: Secretary (OA)
Announcement Number: NM Merit-2012-0075
Location(s) of position: Amarillo, TX, US
Salary: $34,907 – $45,376
Applications will be accepted from 05/02/2012 to 05/16/2012.
For additional information on this job posting, please go to: /vacancy/viewVacancyDetail!execute.hms?orgId=3&jnum=88360