Job Title/Req: Maintenance Scheduler/Planner – (2011-M168)
Location: Eunice, NM
Business Unit/Branch: Targa Corporate
Employment Type: Full-Time
HR Contacts: Greg Hawkes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 713-584-1582
Internal Job Description:
Targa Resources (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 12,090 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with natural gas gathering systems covering approximately 14,400 square miles and 21 natural gas processing plants located primarily in the Permian Basin, Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler for their Eunice Plant located in Eunice, NM.
• Reviews work orders for each significant piece of information
• Assign work orders needing planning and material to planning backlog
• Assure work order has approval and authority
• Prepare daily schedule for maintenance supervisor
• Enter work orders into Maximo to accept charges and close when complete
• Facilitate maintenance activity with production
• Maintain integrity of PM program, i.e., checklist, trigger, frequency, compliance, and schedules utilizing Maximo
• Establish and maintain equipment parts catalog, equipment history, storeroom, min/max levels
• Compile weekly compliance reports
• Coordinate with central shops/project schedules
• Review actual vs. plan on completed work orders
• Identify recurring maintenance problems
• Maintain maintenance key performance indicators for department
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
• Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
• Associate’s degree in mechanical technology or equivalent experience maintaining mechanical equipment and facility components typically utilized in natural gas processing.
• Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience in gas processing facility.
• Ability to lift or push a minimum of 75 pounds.
• Basic job related computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Maximo).
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills that establish a supportive climate in work place
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and able to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant conditions
• 5 years experience operating and maintaining mechanical equipment and processes listed under job duties.
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers.html
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
Greg Hawkes – Recruiter
1000 Louisiana St. Suite 4300
Houston, TX 77002
Direct Line: (713) 584-1582