Archive for June, 2014
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You’ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 6 months of experience in sales, customer service, management/supervisory experience in a sales or service industry or military with leadership.
- Will consider leadership experience in organizational involvement including student organizations/clubs, volunteer work or community service or experience as a student athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Point of Contact
Yvonne Aragon/Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources Division
Direct phone number: 505-830-8948
How to Apply: Must complete an on-line application www.go.enterprise.com Management Trainee position
Company Key Points:
- We hire over 8,000 college graduates a year.
- The Enterprise Foundation has given more than $100 million to numerous not for profit organizations in the local communities where we do business.
- 7,000 locations in the U.S., Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- “50 Best Places to Launch a Career” 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 –BusinessWeek Magazine
- Largest recruiter of college graduates in the U.S. – The Black Collegian magazine & CollegeGrad.comCompany Outline
It’s time to GO.
Whether you’re right out of school or looking for something more out of your career, the Enterprise Management Training Program will put you in a position to succeed immediately. You’ll learn how to run a million-dollar business, maximize profits and motivate a team of professionals, while having fun along the way.
Right out of school?
Take your first step to success. You’ll quickly learn that we hired you to eventually run your own business. And you’ll have the opportunity to work with people as motivated and driven as you. You’ll bring your degree to the table, and we’ll help you make crucial business decisions in no time.
Have some experience already?
We promote based on performance, not seniority. So if you’re looking to move quickly, our Management Training Program is for you. We’ll take your existing knowledge and your drive to succeed, and supplement it with training that will help you climb to the top.
Not yet graduated?
We hire for a world-class business Management Trainee program that runs through the 12 weeks of summer.
Along the way, you’ll participate in contests and competitions with other interns, building relationships, honing your entrepreneurial skills and gaining experience. You’ll take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. Even better, at the end of your internship, you’ll make a presentation to your management team covering the business topics you learned throughout the program
Where leaders learn to lead.
We start with orientation and classroom training. After you’re assigned to a local branch office, your hands-on training begins. You’ll work with and learn from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Does it work? Absolutely. Nearly all of our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees — including our Chairman and CEO.
If you’re considering a career in the forestry profession, you may envision spending your workday in blue jeans and hiking boots, managing wild lands and protecting nature for future generations. The reality of forestry careers, however, is somewhat different. While there are many people whose main goal is to protect forests and other natural resources for the future, a career in forestry encompasses much more.
Forestry and forestry-related jobs can be found in every sector of the employment market. And while the majority of employment opportunities exist with state and federal governments, there are also many jobs available with private businesses such as the timber industry. Also, much of the work in the forestry business is done inside. In fact, forestry professionals may spend weeks at a time working from an office desk. And when they do get out of doors, they often encounter harsh weather and difficult wilderness working conditions.
The majority of forestry jobs today require… Read More
Pharmacist will be required to work 37 hours each week.
When you made the decision to make the pharmacy your lifes work, perhaps you didnt plan to also make it your life. We know you need to balance work and leisure, so we offer our pharmacists regular work schedules, most major holidays off, and the work environment that allows you the opportunity to be more than a pharmacist, but also a friend to your patients. At Kmart, you will receive outstanding day one healthcare benefits, a competitive salary and excellent personal and professional growth potential. You will have the latest information at your fingertips. Our user friendly (PDX) computer system, and KARxE program allow you the time and knowledge to provide personalized patient care-counseling to your patients on medical conditions, drug interactions, and the efficacy of over-the counter medicines. Our personalized intra-company web page gives you easy access to an electronic version of Facts and Comparisons along with many other links to helpful sites. We support pharmacy training and certification programs for pharmacists as well as technicians. The more we know, the better we can help our patients! As one of the larger pharmacy chains nationwide, with over 1,000 locations in 45 states, plus Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, our pharmacy career track is designed for acceleration. Motivated pharmacists with the skills and the desire can quickly advance to Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy District Manager and on to corporate pharmacy management. When you blend our opportunities with your knowledge, your career potential is unlimited. RESPONSIBILITIES: – Provides World Class Customer Service by surprising and delighting our customers every day. – Oversees operations of the Pharmacy Department including customer service, profitability, investment control and compliance with federal, state and local, laws, regulations and Company policies and procedures. – Oversees the work of the Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Service Associates.
1. Bachelors degree in pharmacy (minimum). 2. Current license to practice pharmacy in state of employment 3. Knowledge of and skilled in use and operation of computers. 4. Repetitive standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, stretching and reaching. 5. Oral communication skills to communicate with patients and other health care professionals. 6. Analytical ability to interpret information and recommend solutions. 7. Qualified to participate in federal health care programs, including but not limited to Medicare and Medicaid.
For more information please visit Pharmacy Manager at MaxOutreach.com