Enterprise Management Training Program
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You’ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 6 months of experience in sales, customer service, management/supervisory experience in a sales or service industry or military with leadership.
- Will consider leadership experience in organizational involvement including student organizations/clubs, volunteer work or community service or experience as a student athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 3 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Point of Contact
Yvonne Aragon/Talent Acquisition Manager
Human Resources Division
Direct phone number: 505-830-8948
How to Apply: Must complete an on-line application www.go.enterprise.com Management Trainee position
Company Key Points:
- We hire over 8,000 college graduates a year.
- The Enterprise Foundation has given more than $100 million to numerous not for profit organizations in the local communities where we do business.
- 7,000 locations in the U.S., Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- “50 Best Places to Launch a Career” 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 –BusinessWeek Magazine
- Largest recruiter of college graduates in the U.S. – The Black Collegian magazine & CollegeGrad.comCompany Outline
It’s time to GO.
Whether you’re right out of school or looking for something more out of your career, the Enterprise Management Training Program will put you in a position to succeed immediately. You’ll learn how to run a million-dollar business, maximize profits and motivate a team of professionals, while having fun along the way.
Right out of school?
Take your first step to success. You’ll quickly learn that we hired you to eventually run your own business. And you’ll have the opportunity to work with people as motivated and driven as you. You’ll bring your degree to the table, and we’ll help you make crucial business decisions in no time.
Have some experience already?
We promote based on performance, not seniority. So if you’re looking to move quickly, our Management Training Program is for you. We’ll take your existing knowledge and your drive to succeed, and supplement it with training that will help you climb to the top.
Not yet graduated?
We hire for a world-class business Management Trainee program that runs through the 12 weeks of summer.
Along the way, you’ll participate in contests and competitions with other interns, building relationships, honing your entrepreneurial skills and gaining experience. You’ll take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. Even better, at the end of your internship, you’ll make a presentation to your management team covering the business topics you learned throughout the program
Where leaders learn to lead.
We start with orientation and classroom training. After you’re assigned to a local branch office, your hands-on training begins. You’ll work with and learn from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Does it work? Absolutely. Nearly all of our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees — including our Chairman and CEO.