Technical Operations Personnel
POSTING DATE: July 02, 2014
JOB TITLE: Technical Operations Personnel
COMPANY: ReelzChannel, LLC, Technical Operations & IT
SCHEDULE: TBD (flexible; overtime as required)
STATUS: Full Time, Hourly
Review and ingest materials both digital and physical ensuring that all media meets company standards. Advanced editing skills for re-formatting purposes. Quality control of all media incoming and processed for all outlets.
College education in Broadcasting, Communications, Media Asset Management, or Television preferred.
3+ years in experience in Edit/Tape/Media/Mastering preferred.
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate efficiently
- Exceptional organization skills required
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Work with all teams to coordinate and ensure quality of all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Work with disparate teams to ensure media is delivered by prescribed deadlines.
- Work closely with all departments to understand the status of materials. (creation, QC, delivery)
- Back-up for localization and master control resource delivery.
- Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Understanding of Closed Captioning standards.
- DVD builds and duplication processing.
- Proficiency in Internet navigation for commercial spots.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Average sitting, standing, and office-type movement. Average lifting, moving, and pulling abilities.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
5650 University Blvd SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Fax: (000) 000-0000
No Telephone Calls Please
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER