Assistant Division Head
Math, Engineering, Science, & Health (MESH)
The Math, Engineering, Science, & Health (MESH) Division provides course offerings, degrees, and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Please explore what we have to offer! Information on our faculty, areas of study, and degrees and certificates can be found in the menu at the top of this page. The MESH Division is based in the Science Center Building and Allied Health Building.
MESH Contact Information
- Dr. Mark Cal, MESH Division Head (575) 439-3768 or mCal@nmsu.edu
- Cathy Aguilar-Morgan, Assistant Division Head (575) 439-3769 or cagMor@nmsu.edu
- Cynthia Osborne, EMS/EMT (575) 439-3878 or cOsborne@nmsu.edu
- Becky Ross, Interim Director of Allied Health (575) 439-3873 or bRoss@nmsu.edu
- Michelle Nelson, Division Secretary (575) 439-3789 or micNelso@nmsu.edu
- Bobbie Harrington, Allied Health Secretary (575) 439-3878 or bHarring@nmsu.edu
- For general information, please call (575) 439-3789
MESH Division Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
- See the Class Schedule to find out which classes are currently being offered.