The Math, Engineering, Science, and Health (MESH) Division provides course offerings, degrees, and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Please explore what we have to offer! Our degrees and certificates are listed below and our areas of study are listed to the right in the sidebar. The MESH Division is based in the Science Center Building and Allied Health Building.
MESH Contact Information
- Cathy Aguilar-Morgan, MESH Acting Division Head (575) 439-3768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Jan Starr, Nursing Director (575) 439-3878 or email@example.com
- Steve Atkinson, EMS/EMT Director (575) 439-3863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Nelson, Division Secretary (575) 439-3761or email@example.com
- Bobbie Harrington, Nursing Secretary (575) 439-3878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general information, please call (575) 439-3789
Assistant Division Heads
- Cathy Aguilar-Morgan, Civil Engineering (C E); Community College Developmental Mathematics (CCDM); Drafting (DRFT); Engineering (ENGR); Electrical Engineering (E E); Mechanical Engineering (M E); Mathematics (MATH); Statistics (STATS); and Physics (PHYS); (575) 439-3772.
- Vincente Lombraña, Biology (BIOL); Health Sciences (HL S); Human Nutrition and Food Science (HNFS); Wildlife Science (WLSC); Astronomy (ASTR); Chemistry (CHEM); Environmental Science (E S); Geology (GEOL); Natural Science (NSC); (575)439-3864.
MESH Division Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
- See the Class Schedule to find out which classes are currently being offered.
MESH Degrees & Certificates Offered
- Associate Degree in Nursing (PDF)
- Associate in Science (PDF)
- Preparation for Certification in Emergency Medical Services (PDF)
- See All NMSU-A Degrees & Certificates
- Pre-Professional Preparation in Pre-Health, Medical or Dental (PDF)
- Pre-Professional Preparation in Pre-Veterinary (PDF)