The Math, Engineering, Science, and Health (MESH) Division provides course offerings, degrees, and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Please explore what we have to offer! Our degrees and certificates are listed below and our areas of study are listed to the right in the sidebar. The MESH Division is based in the Science Center Building and Allied Health Building.
MESH Contact Information
- Dr. Mark Cal, MESH Division Head (575) 439-3768 or email@example.com
- Dr. Jan Starr, Nursing Director (575) 439-3878 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cynthia Osborne, EMS/EMT (575) 439-3862 or email@example.com
- Michelle Nelson, Division Secretary (575) 439-3761 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobbie Harrington, Nursing Secretary (575) 439-3878 or email@example.com
- For general information, please call (575) 439-3789
Assistant Division Head
- For questions regarding these Areas of Study please contact Cathy Aguilar-Morgan at (575) 439-3775. Astronomy (ASTR), Civil Engineering (C E); Community College Developmental Mathematics (CCDM); Drafting (DRFT); Engineering (ENGR); Electrical Engineering (E E); Mechanical Engineering (M E); Mathematics (MATH); Statistics (STATS).
- For questions regarding these Areas of Study please contact Dr. Mark Cal at (575) 439-3768. Biology (BIOL); Health Sciences (HL S); Human Nutrition and Food Science (HNFS); Wildlife Science (WLSC); Chemistry (CHEM); Environmental Science (E S); Geology (GEOL); Natural Science (NSC); and Physics (PHYS).
MESH Division Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
- See the Class Schedule to find out which classes are currently being offered.
MESH Degrees & Certificates Offered
- Associate Degree in Nursing (PDF)
- Associate in Science (PDF)
- Associate of Science in General Engineering (PDF)
- Preparation for Certification in Emergency Medical Services (PDF)
- See All NMSU-A Degrees & Certificates
- Pre-Professional Preparation in Pre-Health, Medical or Dental (PDF)
- Pre-Professional Preparation in Pre-Veterinary (PDF)