Assistant Division Head
Math, Engineering, Science, & Health (MESH)
The Math, Engineering, Science, & Health (MESH) Division provides course offerings, degrees, and certificates in a wide range of disciplines. Please explore what we have to offer! Information on our faculty, areas of study, and degrees and certificates can be found in the menu at the top of this page. The MESH Division is based in the Science Center Building and Allied Health Building.
MESH Contact Information
- Cathy Aguilar-Morgan, Division Head (575) 439-3768 or cagMor@nmsu.edu
- Sylvia Walker, Assistant Division Head (575) 439-3772 or seWalker@nmsu.edu
- Becky Ross, Director of Allied Health (575) 439-3871 or bRoss@nmsu.edu
- Michelle Nelson, Division Secretary (575) 439-3761 or micNelso@nmsu.edu
- Beth Hillis, Allied Health Secretary (575) 439-3878 or bHillis@nmsu.edu
- For general information, please call (575) 439-3761
MESH Division Office Hours
- Monday – Thursday: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Saturday – Sunday: CLOSED
- See the Class Schedule to find out which classes are currently being offered.