“Shattering the Silence” staged at the Rohovec Theatre
V-Day 2013 Otero County presents local men and women, young and old, telling their own true accounts of abuse, domestic violence, gender issues, bullying and difficult choices. “Shattering the Silence” will be staged at the Rohovec Theatre, located on the NMSU-Alamogordo campus, at the following dates and times.
· Friday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m.
· Saturday, February 16 at 7:30 p.m.
· Sunday, February 17 at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are $5 and may be purchased at the Theatre box office or in advance at the following locations:
· COPE Inc., 909 S. Florida Avenue
· The Blue Stone, 1113 S. White Sands Blvd.
Call 439-3670 for more information.
Read more on our Current Performances page.