Quality Online Instruction!
Quality MattersTM is a nationally known and respected program that is directly based on best practices and focuses on course design. As part of this national initiative, online courses are going through a rigorous peer review based on QM Standards. NMSU-A is working diligently to become an institution known for quality online instruction.
The following NMSU-A courses have gone through both the internal and external review process, have met the QM Standards, and are official QM Recognized Courses:
- ASTR 105G – Rob Klinger
- BUSA 111 – Sherrell Wheeler
- ECON 251G – Carrie Baldwin
- ENG 111G – Kathy Roark-Diehl
- HLS 150G/NURS 150G – Christine Trapp
- ART 101G – John Adams
- BA 104/BMGT 110 – Susan Cook
- BIOL 101G – Jennifer Smith
- CMT 115 – Sara Irving
- ECED 115 – Hayley Lehoski
- LING 200G – Julia Jorgenson
Courses having completed the internal review process and met QM Standards will soon go through external review to become QM Recognized. These NMSU-A courses are:
We applaud all of you! This milestone represents significant effort and professional commitment.
For a full list of QM Recognized courses go to the QM Recognized Courses Page.