If you have been feeling out of shape, would like to improve your skill level, or would just like to learn a new sport, you might consider enrolling in one of the many physical education classes offered by NMSU-A. You can take one just for fun by auditing or take one for credit. We do recommend you have a physical exam to determine your exercise limitations.
- P E 102 Beginning Weight Training
- P E 112 Beginning Volleyball (men)
- P E 113 Beginning Volleyball (women)
- P E 128 Beginning Aerobic Dance
- P E 131 Aqua Aerobics
- P E 150 Beginning Golf
- P E 202 Intermediate Weight Training
- P E 205 Walking Fitness
- P E 212 Intermediate Volleyball (men)
- P E 213 Intermediate Volleyball (women)
- P E 228 Intermediate Aerobic Dance
- P E 250 Intermediate Golf
- P E 173 Running Fitness
- See the Class Schedule to find out which classes are currently being offered. The abbreviation for Physical Education is “P E”.
- See the Course Descriptions for a listing of all Physical Education classes that may be offered at NMSU-A in any given semester.
Degrees & Certificates
- NMSU-A does not offer any degrees or certificates in Physical Education.
- See all available Degrees & Certificates.