Public Information Office
The Public Information Office collaborates with various campus areas to promote a positive, progressive image which is consistent with the aims, mission, and philosophy of the college as they blend with New Mexico State University policy. The overall purpose of the office is to:
- Provide support services for campus areas with promotional materials and public relations activities.
- Foster greater public awareness of NMSU-A through participation in community activities and organizations and special campus events.
- Generate goodwill and support of the college through its communications and public relations activities with the various publics.
- Maintain collaboration with the Las Cruces University Communications Offices.
- Produce and place paid advertising for NMSU-A with the available media.
- Coordinate the college publications like class schedule and course catalog.