Discover your college. Discover your Future!
- Celebration of Excellence awards ceremony – Friday, March 31 at 6:00 pm in the Tays Center (3/13/2017) - The annual awards ceremony "Celebration of Excellence" is scheduled on Friday, March 31 at 6:00 pm in the Tays Center. Invitation letters for students receiving honors based on academic year 2016 eligibility should be received soon. Students, when you receive your invitation letter/e-mail please Go to: http://nmsua.edu/coe/ or call 575.439.3600 to reserve seats for you and your guests. Please respond by March 24 to make sure you receive your award at the ceremony. All NMSU-A students are cordially invited to attend the annual awards ceremony in support of their friends and family members who will be recognized and celebrated at this event.
- Did you apply for graduation summer, fa16 or sp17? (3/10/2017) - Did you apply for graduation summer, fa16 or sp17? Go to https://goo.gl/cnOCaM to reserve your seat. Students who applied for their degrees and certificates (Summer 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017), and plan to participate in the NMSU-A Graduation Ceremony will have the opportunity to purchase their cap and gown at the Graduation Fair scheduled on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm in the Glass House. There are discounts for purchases made during the Graduation Fair. Please see the attached pricing list from Gradzilla. The Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 12, 2017 at 7:00 pm in the Tays Center. Graduates will be seated on chairs on the gym floor with faculty. If you would like to walk in the graduation ceremony on May 12, please reserve your chair at: http://nmsua.edu/student-services/form-for-graduation-ceremony/ Family, friends and other guests are welcome! Tickets are not required as bleachers will be available for them. For ADA seating arrangements or other special accommodations for you or a guest, please contact Gary Bond, Accessibility Coordinator at asdNMSUA@nmsu.edu by April 14. If you have any questions regarding the graduation ceremony, please contact Judy Garcia at judGarci@nmsu.edu or at 575.439.3716. We look forward to seeing you at this event.
- Be someone’s hero and donate blood. Thursday, February 16 (2/14/2017) - Blood Drive at NMSU-A, Thu, Feb 16 from 10:30 am-3:30 pm, Glass House, sponsored by the Social Science Club. Be someone’s hero and donate.
- Mandatory Work Study Training (2/13/2017) - Wednesday, January 25, 10:00 am Thursday, January 26, 2:00 pm The training sessions will be held in Classroom Building, Room 201 (CB201). Work Studies will be paid for this hour of training.
- The Fall 2016 diplomas have been ordered. (2/13/2017) - Students can view their diploma status online at the following link: http://commencement.nmsu.edu/diplomas/status/ If a diploma hold exists, the student will need to contact Accounts Receivable to clear the hold. After releasing the hold, students need to contact email@example.com to request the diploma to be mailed. Students also have the option to order an eDiploma online and receive it within seconds of entering payment information.
- Spring 2017 Classes start on January 18. Go to your MyNMSU. See your Advisor now and Register soon! (2/13/2017) - The deadline for students to charge books is January 28! Order your textbooks online now at http://nmsu-lascruces.bncollege.com. Free Ground Shipping is available until January 25. Please also check your Financial Aid status at MyNMSU. Select Banner Self Service, Financial Aid or call 575.439.3600 and ask for Financial Aid. It is important to check your status before the disbursement date which is scheduled the first week that classes start.