The mission of the Office of Institutional Research at NMSU-A is to serve as a source for extensive information about the institution; respond promptly and effectively to requests for information, analysis, and interpretation of data; and assist all who are part of the NMSU-A community to achieve excellence in student learning and community service.
Activities in Support of Our Mission
The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) fulfills its mission through a variety of research and data collection activities including:
- supporting faculty and staff in fulfillment of their research objectives
- providing technical assistance in formulating strategic plans
- providing data support for assessment activities
- formulating and implementing data gathering activities, such as surveys and focus groups
- performing statistical analysis
- maintaining various databases
- supplying information to the external community, including state and federal government agencies
- providing accreditation support as the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) Accreditation Liaison Officer and Data Update Coordinator
New Mexico Annual Accountability Report
The December 2012 report is now available.