Hours will change during peak registration
NMSU-A Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
The NMSU-Alamogordo Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarship supports the University’s mission by providing access and assisting with the elimination of financial barriers for students pursuing higher education. All eligible students have an equal opportunity to financial assistance through federal, state, institutional, and private sources regardless of sex, color, age, or other circumstance.
The philosophy of the Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarship Services is that no student should be denied a college education due to lack of financial resources.
- Provide quality customer service, accurate and understandable information.
- Process aid efficiently and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide precise and clear consumer information regarding financial aid.
- Maximize sources of governmental, institutional, and private funding for students.
- Work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other NMSU-A offices and the community in meeting the goals of the institution.