- New Mexico State University – Alamogordo is located in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Alamogordo is situated in the Tularosa Basin and is surrounded by several mountain ranges, including the Sacramento, Organ, and San Andres. Alamogordo’s mild climate and desert scenery provide for lots of outdoor activities. See our Campus and Area Maps.
- Alamogordo was founded in 1898 and boasts a population of over 35,000.
- Close by is Holloman Air Force Base, which is home to the F-22 Raptor aircraft. Also close by is White Sands National Monument, a playground made up of white gypsum sand dunes, the New Mexico Museum of Space History, (directly above the NMSU-A campus), and the Lincoln National Forest.
- Alamogordo Chamber of Commerce
- City of Alamogordo
- Everything Alamogordo
- Alamogordo Daily News (local newspaper)
- Otero County